e mërkurë, 2 korrik 2008

Introduction

I'm selling my Schweser 2007 CFA level 1 QBank(Question Bank) CD on ebay. It has over 4,000 sample questions and an analyzer that examines your completed sample exams and identifies your weaknesses.
CLICK HERE......................................................................................................................................................

Message to readers:
Due to an increased workload at the office and a course I am taking this fall I will be posting blog entries infrequently. I am still answering questions via email. I invite you to share your questions and thoughts with me at JamesUlan@gmail.com.

Hello
This blog is a guide to preparing for the CFA level 1 examination. These articles are based on my experience, which means that my recommendations may or may not be beneficial to you because no two CFA candidates are the same. Some of these recommended methods of studying and reviewing may be unhelpful to you because you are probably a different kind of learner and have different study constraints. Because of this, I urge you to evaluate each suggestion carefully, asking yourself “Is this strategy good for me, given my situation?”

If you would like advice on a topic of preparation that is not offered here, send me an email with your inquiry and I will happily share my thoughts with you. JamesUlan@gmail.com


23 komente:

Unknown tha...

Hi,

I just read your answer to my question on vault. Thanks for the feed back. Also great work on the blog.
Well I have tweaked my plans a bit, I am looking for a financial analyst position here in Dubai, UAE. Hopefully should be able to get something by the end of this month. I plan to get a little experience and at the same time i am thinking of an MS program in finance. For that i am preparing for my GREs these days.
But i will keep going through your blog for sure. If i have a question i will shoot em to you.
Thanks for this great resource.

Traveller tha...

Hi James,

Very nice blog. I am just starting to prepare for the 2007 L1 CFA exam. I am not from a financial background. Your blog has very good tips on getting started for the preparation. I will follow the articles that you post regularly.

Thanks,
Nirav

Also sprach Analyst tha...

Hi,

Nice blog! Thank you for your great comment on preparing the CFA. I am doing the CFA Level 1 in December, and I have started a blog, which serve as my personal record of my study progress and summary of the study material. You are welcome to have a look and comment on them, though there are a few posts at the moment.

Blimp tha...

James,

Thanks for sharing your studying experience. I will be sure to follow some of those study tips when I prepare for the ol' MCAT.

Toods,
Kiki

Anonim tha...

Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
http://career-assessments.blogspot.com/2008/02/cfa-chartered-financial-analyst.html

Anonim tha...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Minute-Class tha...

Hi,

This is from Minute-class. We wonder if you like to do link exchange with us? We provides free CFA videos and notes.

Your link will be in the sidebar

http://www.minute-class.com

Please let us know by emailing to
cfa ""at"" minute-class.com

Unknown tha...

Hi James ,

Congratulations for the blog.

I am training for CFA level 1 exam and definitely agree that the student need to make the mental step of believing that the time study is more important than almost everything else on his/her agenda. This is not a easy thing to do! The decision to prioritize
yourself and your studies has to come from the student and I couldn't agree more that the physical state directly affects the psychological state. I do recommend that the person don't go crazy, studying 10 hours in a row. Just dedicate 3 to 4 hours a day and relax. We do not need to abandon our personal life...Power & Energy is what rings the bell!!

Denieire Gueiros
Brazil - Sao Paulo - SP

Rustin tha...

Awesome site thanks!

Great clean diagrams to help in valuation here!

http://bit.ly/Valuation

Easy to learn!

Rustin

Unknown tha...

Thank you for your help and your tips.
Can I help add this CFA question bank into your list of references as well?
The site provides free CFA questions

http://sites.google.com/site/cfaquestionbank/

Anonim tha...

Very helpful links! thanks for sharing this with me!!


Analyst Resume

Chris tha...

How to Pass the CFA Exams After Studying for Two Weeks Without Anxiety (Based on a true experience,

http://www.amazon.com/Studying-Without-experience-explains-ebook/dp/B004YDMGRO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1304440723&sr=1-1

man2010 tha...

My suggestion to guys who are appearing for dec 2011 level 1 exam is to start preparing right now and leave last 6 weeks for only question paper solving and concept checkers.The more question you solve,the easier on exam day.Remember their is no shortcut to pass cfa.

Unknown tha...

Hi!

I'm up for L1 June 2012
I'm having troubles in Ethics section.
No matter how many times I go through it, I still make lots of mistakes in Q-Bank.
Any suggestions???

Unknown tha...

Hi!

I'm up for L1 June 2012
I'm having troubles in Ethics section.
No matter how many times I go through it, I still make lots of mistakes in Q-Bank.
Any suggestions???

Blue guy tha...

cfa books available 0092-3212120079

Blue guy tha...

cfa books available contact 0092-3212120079

Shanks tha...

Hi,
Just loved your blog. Wish you write more.
Though I'd love your take on a website I recently visited. Itts http://www.path2finance.com
I'd really love it if you could give your opinion on it.

Unknown tha...

I would like to recommend another few free CFA question bank and simulators that may
be useful for anyone attempting your CFA exams. Some of the useful (and
free!) resources are:

http://www.trial-exams.com (they are offering free access to all exam volumes now)
http://sites.google.com/site/cfaquestionbank/(web-based exam questions database but without a simulator)
http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/ace-exams/id381041217?mt=8 (iPhone CFAP Exam simulation app)

Hope this helps and all the best!

Unknown tha...

I would like to recommend a free CPA question bank and simulator that may be useful for anyone attempting your CPA exams. The link is at:

http://www.trial-exams.com

Hope this helps and all the best!

Unknown tha...

I agree with most of your points, because this article gives the light in which we can observe the reality.
CFA classes in Indore

John Wick tha...

if you want to become a successful trader you can visit our forex tutorial videos
and become a successful trader in shoer time .Any type of topics about forex are described breifly in our tutorials.




Unknown tha...

Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I would like to see a lot more articles like this. CFA in Dubai